Taste of Italy
Time & Location
About the Event
Come and watch as Simon demonstrates Focaccia, Gnocchi, Risotto and much more!
The evening starts with a glass of fizz, then it’s time to take
your seats and watch as Simon demos the courses you’ll shortly
be enjoying for dinner. He’ll show you all the tricks, and give you tips from
how a professional kitchen creates mouth-watering, award-winning dishes.
You’ll be given recipes so you can jot down tips and also
be able to ask Simon questions as he’s cooking.
Keeping with our Italian theme, we’ll be joined by Michele from Henley’s ‘Cecillia
Quinn’ to talk about the fine art and style of hand-crafted Italian shoe-making.
Then it’s time to take your seats for a delicious 3 course dinner cooked by Simon.
- Rosemary focaccia, olives, oil & balsamic
- Tomato & basil risotto, clams & Parma ham
- Classic Italian Ossobuco, parmesan gnocchi & braised vegetables
- Vanilla panna cotta, almond biscotti, roast apple & warm chestnut mousse
What you’ll learn:
- Bread making
- How to prepare and cook clams
- Tomato passata
- How to use a pressure cooker
- How to cook ossobuco
- How to make and cook gnocchi
- How to use “e’spuma” guns and how to make e’spumas
- Taste of Italy dinner ticket£45£450£0